The Bat! is one of the most powerful and versatile email clients available for Windows, and it successfully combines a good security record with ease of use. The Bat! mail client has a lot of vital benefits and useful features that make your email experience simple and convenient. The Bat! allows you to work with unlimited number of the mailboxes, has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features. Unlike other email applications, The Bat! does not start scripts automatically. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism – Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module. These mechanisms protect you from viruses aimed at operating system mechanisms vulnerability. The pro version is an email client that offers secure authentication on POP3/SMTP servers using hardware tokens and transparent, on-the-fly encryption of the email message base, address books and configuration files. This makes the sensitive data stored on your mobile and desktop computers really secure.
The internal PGP implementation, based on the award-winning OpenSSL lets you encrypt messages and sign them with digital signatures. Handy manager for digital keys included. Free plug-ins for PGP v5.5, v6.0.2, 6.5, v7.x & v8.x GnuPG is also supported. The Bat! also supports S/MIME via Internal Implementation or Microsoft CryptoAPI. The Bat! is the first e-mail client to support S/MIME compressed data. The Bat! support Secure Socket Layer (SSL) v3.1 / Transport Layer Security (TLS) v1.0 with AES algorithm.
- Option for minimum font size in the HTML viewer
- HTML message background settings are now functional
- The ability to edit HTML source code is now available in the Utilities menu in the templates (F9)
- Image Download Manager for downloading images from external resources
- The "Clear Cache" button and the current cache size information at the HTML Viewer settings page
- The "Authorization code" input for OAUTH login using system web browser
- Chromium Engine (CEF) updated to v91.1
- Images referenced by https/http links remain intact after saving
- Automatic follow-up when replying from a "Sent Mail" folder
- Better URL detection and wrapping in the HTML editor
- %CLEAR macro was not effective in HTML Quick Templates
- "Paste as plain text" was adding extra paragraphs
- Error message when switching between HTML and plain text formats in the editor window
- Opening a URL from an HTML message might have caused crash
- Some non-ASCII characters could be lost when quoted in the HTML editor
- Access Violation error when trying to insert Quick Templates using Ctrl+Space in HTML
- Color combo box was not displayed properly with High DPI modes
- HTML messages could be displayed without embedded images in other email clients
- "Interface not supported" error on some Windows 7 systems
- Keyboard shortcuts from local popup menu in the HTML editor were not active
- "Ignore" was not working in HTML editor spell checker
- Forwarding HTML messages with non-ASCII characters works properly now
- (#02144) Clicking internal links was not working
- HTML code was inserted in the text when forwarding HTML messages
- Original text was quoted when the "Edit as new" command was used
- The issue with non-breaking space characters in the HTML editor was fixed
- Issues with words' deletion/replacement in HTML editor have been resolved
- Username + password input will no longer appear for accounts with OAUTH authentication
Software similar to The Bat! Professional Edition 5
Mailbird is an email client for Windows, that provides all the right features and tools to help you reach inbox zero faster.
Thunderbird is a free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features.
Take control of your day with Postbox’s clean and super-customizable interface. Make your email work for you, just the way you need it to.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads