Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Movie collection manager with ability to use online databases for movie details.
All My Movies is a nifty utility with skinnable interface for cataloguing ones movie collection. It supports all formats, new ones √ DVD, Video CD, AVI and MPEG files, and old ones as well √ VHS tapes, for example. The program helps easily track films √ which movies are loaned, which ones are borrowed, etc. Most importantly, the program is specifically designed for DVDs and works fully automatically with all digital carriers.
Basically, all a user has to do is to insert a DVD or scan a hard-drive. The program will extract all movie information √ title, director, actors, description, genre, languages, subtitles, etc. If absent, this information can be imported from online movie databases, like IMDb.com with one mouse click or entered manually.
The best thing about All My Movies is how easy it is to use. Having a tree-like database structure, program owner can quickly sort movies by genre, actor or director. Another great perk is an option to capture movie screens for DVDs and AVI files and attach them to the database. User comments can be added too.
The new features of All My Movies is the ability to lookup all movie information by barcode from DVDs back cover. Support of German online movie database OFDb.de was added.
True movie fans with thousands of titles in their collection are certain to like the fact that movie data stored with All My Movies can be exported to HTML, MS Excel or plain text files. In addition, the program comes with password protection options to prevent unauthorized access, and a straightforward loan manager. Another advantage is that the program support third-party plug-ins, including database import from other popular movie cataloguing applications.
- added: new checkboxes in the movie card: Seen and Wishlist
- added: optional ability to display rating with stars instead of numbers. By default it is on
- added: database field Studio
- added: another Russian online movie database support - KinoPoisk.ru
- added: Swedish interface language
- added: media count is shown when exports Media Type to MS Excel if count greater than one
- added: ability to turn off feature of marking loaned all movies with identical MediaLabel.
- fixed: database queries speed optimization
- fixed: many minor bugs. Thanks for reports!
- fixed: import movie details from videoguide.ru a bit improved
- fixed: only unfilled fields are imported from online databases now
- fixed: URL saving when import from IMDb
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.