- Free & open source (GNU General Public License).
- A keyboard, joystick, and mouse remapper.
- A word recognition engine that expands abbreviations as you type them (auto-replace).
- A simple yet powerful hotkey (shortcut key) scripting language for Windows, supporting both mouse and keyboard macros (if you're new to scripting, it might be easier than you think; check out the quick-start tutorial).
- A regular scripting language (backward compatible with most existing AutoIt2 scripts). The program includes a script compiler that converts a script to an EXE. It also includes AutoScriptWriter, a macro recorder written by Larry Keys.
- Fixed two bugs which affected certain assignments where the target variable contains an unflushed binary number but has zero capacity.
- Fixed GuiControl and GuiControlGet acting on the wrong control when given a HWND which does not belong to the current Gui. Instead, the condition is treated as an error.
- Fixed OnMessage functions to set AGui and AGuiControl correctly when the target Gui is a child window.