Animate Me! 1.4
Animate Me! creates gif animations on the base of effects quickly and easy.
Animate Me! creates GIF and AVI animations on the base of predefined effects (such as moving objects, small particles, running text, wave, shake, appearance, explosion, changing brightness).
- loads background picture for created animation from BMP, JPEG, PSD, PCX,
PNG and GIF- files;
- manages the list of animation effects and calls edit dialogs to set
parameters of each effect;
- defines animation parameters: count of frames and delay;
- builds animation on the base of list of animation effects;
- exports created animations to GIF and AVI- files;
- optimizes size of created GIF- files;
- saves animation scripts in AME- files;
- creates GIF and AVI- files from command line in batch mode;
- supports internationalization.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.