WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1s.
- Upgraded private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.67.
- Dual code signing binaries with both SHA-1 and SHA-256.
- Bug fix: Failure when Progress window closes (transfer finishes) while Once done drop down menu is opened. 1379
- Bug fix: Too long automatic bug reports were rejected.
- Bug fix: File masks with time constraints do not work with remote WebDAV files. 1389
- Bug fix: Installation fails when there is no user Start menu. 1398
- Translation completed: Catalan.
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1p.
- Supporting the RFC 4419 revision to Diffie-Hellman group exchange. 1345 rfc4419
- Workaround for Cerberus SFTP server incorrectly indicating end of directory listing. 1338
- SHA-256 hash of binaries provided in release notes.
- Aligning Save button with Edit button on Login dialog.
- Bug fix: Failure or timeout when Execute button on Console window was clicked while another command was executing already. 1339
- Bug fix: Switches do not work with aliases to scripting commands. 1340
- Bug fix: Failure when trying to manipulate files in nonexisting directory in “batch continue” scripting mode. 1314
- Bug fix: It was not possible to configure Timezone offset for SCP protocol. 1343
- Bug fix: When timezone difference is autodetected with legacy FTP server, timestamp precision is not taken into account when comparing timestamps (e.g. for synchronization). 1342
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.