WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to PuTTY 0.68. It brings the following change:
- Security fix: an integer overflow bug in the agent forwarding code. vuln-agent-fwd-overflow
- Translation completed: Traditional Chinese.
- Translation updated: Icelandic.
- De-duplicating Duplicate Session and Disconnect accelerators in Session menu. 1512
- De-duplicating Quit and Queue accelerators in Commands menu. 1516
- Increased length limit of host name. 1517
- Bug fix: Failure when reloading non-current directory expanded in remote directory tree. 1514
- Bug fix: Failure when moving Download and Delete operation to background. 1462
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.