WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- Reporting relative addresses in stack trace.
- Bug fix: SFTP/SCP transfers occasionally time out. 1306
- Bug fix: Fail gracefully when internal command generated by WinSCP .NET assembly is too long. 1297
- Bug fix: Failure when “downloading and deleting” an empty remote directory with .NET assembly. 1299
- Bug fix: When overwriting configuration export, new configuration is appended, instead of replacing the previous export. 1300
- Bug fix: When listing WebDAV directory using relative path, the listing includes a reference to the directory itself. 1301
- Bug fix: Failure when pressing help icon while no control has focus. 1304
- Bug fix: Failure when closing log window during activity.
- Bug fix: Incorrect encoding of SSHFXPREALPATH. 1308
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.