NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 5 different, visually structured profiles including:
- IP Adress
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- DNS Server
- WINS Server
- Computer Name
- DNS Domain
- and more
It is not only useful and effective but also easy and intuitive to use.
The entry fields remind of the Windows "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties" but it's much easier to fill in the addresses.
With only 2 mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile!
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
- Fix: Misleading error code for speakers/microphone volume settings
- Fix: Progress bar in activation dialog didn't get to 100% in certain cases
- Fix: Connecting to a certain type of WiFi network failed
- Fix: Rare error when connecting to an instable WiFi network
- Fix: Changing a certain type of MAC addresses failed
- Fix (Pro): Rare IE proxy error
- Fix (Pro): Opera v15+ proxy activated with an error
- Fix (Pro): Company logo not visible
- Minor adjustments, language updates and help file corrections