Network Settings Manager with 5 profiles for IP, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS, ...
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 5 different, visually structured profiles including:
- IP Adress
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- DNS Server
- WINS Server
- Computer Name
- DNS Domain
- and more
It is not only useful and effective but also easy and intuitive to use.
The entry fields remind of the Windows "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties" but it's much easier to fill in the addresses.
With only 2 mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile!
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
- NEW language: Croatian
- NEW: Changing wireless network on logon screen now available
- NEW (Pro): Multiple IE home pages (1.com | 2.com | 3.com | ...)
- NEW (Pro): IE proxy is now also set as system proxy (WinHTTP)
- Fix: Proxy for IE10 compatibility
- Several WiFi fixes and improvements (spaces in SSIDs etc.)
- Setup improvements: Extract mode, Win8-compatibility
- Improvements for all lists/trees (performance, tooltip, etc.)
- Minor improvements for NSM Service
- Update of signature certificate
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.