Sign up for a new account or log in here:
AXIGEN - FREE Linux mail server.
AXIGEN StartUp Edition is a modular, FREE Linux mail server for 9 users and one domain.
This is a full-featured version, available FREE of charge, part of a time-limited promotional offer. The type of license offered is perpetual and you will get to keep it even if this promotion expires.
AXIGEN is available for many Linux distributions (RPM-based w/o gcc4, Slackware, Debian, Gentoo, Ubuntu) - see the AXIGEN download page for the corresponding download kit: http://www.axigen.com/mail-server/downloads.php.
Main AXIGEN services:
1. Mail transfer is ensured by SMTP / ESMTP modules, which include a powerful Mail Processing engine with an API (Application Programming Interface) for custom filtering.
2. Message retrieval is performed through IMAP4 or POP3 protocols with special tools for connectivity control and host authentication management.
3. The WEBMail module provides improved security and efficiency and allows users anywhere on the Internet to access and send mails from their Web browsers.
All services are controlled from centralized WEB / CLI Administration, enabling full control of the email traffic.
AXIGEN Mail Server Specifications:
- SMTP/ESMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and WEBMail
- SSL/TLS encryption
- Integrated List server
Connectivity and architecture:
- Multithreaded engine with module thread control
- Simultaneous resource access
- Mail storage with index based access
- In depth connection control
- Firewall-like communication rules
- User authentication: plain, CRAM MD5
- Multilevel filtering system (server level, domain level, user level)
- Antivirus and AntiSPAM support
- API for external custom filters
- CLI: Fixed a crash that was occurring in certain situations when queries to accounts and lists were made;
- Lists: Fixed a crash involving some rare requests to domain storage.
- Launched beta version for Solaris
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.