Excel Compare 2.1
Comparison tool allows you to compare Excel files and Excel spreadsheets.
Excel Compare is a tool that saves you the trouble of manually searching for differences and offers you computer-aided comparing of Excel files. Excel Compare is a tool that allows you to compare Excel files, Excel spreadsheets and selected ranges of sheets. Excel Compare compares data straight from your worksheets, and presents the results on a new Excel sheet as a publication-quality report (Difference Report), that is ready to print or save. The report displays the added, deleted and changed data. Use this tool for analyzing the changes made.
- Supports all versions of Microsoft Excel
- Allows for comparing of sheets, that contain a database structure
- The advanced comparison algorithm for the data not containing unique identifiers
- Allows for comparing all files located in two different directories
- Allows for the comparison of all sheets with the same names in two workbooks
- Allows for comparing of any selected ranges of a sheet
- Creates Difference Report as a new Excel sheet
- Difference Report keeps the format of the compared data
- Highlighting the cells that have changed
- Allows for dividing the report on three parts: deleted, added and changed data
- Allows the automatic addition of user-defined macros to the report workbook
- Supports Project settings
- Supports Command Line Options.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: