With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press the hot key (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). The program also has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E) and perform a dictionary search (Win+Q). Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.
Note: The program translates a text by using online translation services, so you need an Internet connection.
- Translate text in any application that supports text selection (Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Acrobat Reader, Skype, IE and etc.);
- Search in online dictionaries;
- Back translation;
- Replace the selected text with its translation;
- Instant translation;
- Spell checking;
- Text to speech synthesis;
- Word suggestion/autocomplete;
- History of translations;
- Virtual keyboard.
The current version supports the following translation services:
- Google Translate
- Bing Translator
- SDL FreeTranslation.com
The program has two modes of translation by mouse selection (click on the program icon in the system tray to turn this mode on):
- Show icon (Select text in any program, the program icon will appear near the cursor. Click on the icon, the popup window with the translation of the selected text will appear);
- Show translation (Select text in any program and the popup window with the translation of the selected text will appear immediately).
- New: Updated list of supported languages by DeepL
- New: Mongolian localization
- Fixed: Microsoft, Papago, Promt, and Google search services
Software similar to QTranslate 3
Your Grammar and Spell Checker Everywhere. Effortless. Seamless. It just works.
tinySpell is a useful utility that lets you to easily and quickly verify the spelling of words in any Windows application.
FreeSpell is a spell checker for any and all Windows applications.