Draw straight, round or sloping walls with precise dimensions using the mouse or the keyboard.
Insert doors and windows in walls by dragging them in the plan, and let Sweet Home 3D compute their holes in walls.
Add furniture to the plan from a searchable and extensible catalog organized by categories such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom...
Change color, texture, size, thickness, location and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings. While designing the home in 2D, simultaneously view it in 3D from an aerial point of view, or navigate into it from a virtual visitor point of view.
Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts and show the North direction with a compass rose.
Create photorealistic images and videos with the ability to customize lights and control sunlight effect according to the time of day and geographic location.
Import home blueprint to draw walls upon it, 3D models to complete default catalog, and textures to customize surfaces.
Print and export PDFs, bitmap or vector graphics images, videos and 3D files in standard file formats.
Extend the features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins programmed in Java, or by developing a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
- Added a preview component to file choosers used to select an image under Windows and Linux.
- Managed user defined furniture properties added to catalogs read by Sweet Home 3D and read/saved by Furniture Library Editor.
- Fixed the visibility of horizontally rotated objects at upper levels.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to group unresizable furniture or read a SH3D file saved with a previous version which contained such objects.
- Fixed the size in the plan of a copied-pasted object which is horizontally rotated.
- Fixed the display of furniture catalog and furniture list when scrolling under Mac OS X 10.13 with Java 6.
- Fixed Window menu management under Mac OS X with Java 8.
- Replaced JRE 8u152 by JRE 8u162 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Converted CVS repository on SourceForge.net to SVN (sorry for the dead links to sweethome3d.cvs.sf.net server that this change implies).
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.