Foobar 2000 1.3.1
Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Cosmetic fixes:
- ReplayGain scanner context menu tweaks - “Remove ReplayGain Info” grayed out when there's nothing to remove.
- Made batch picture attach related commands appear in more cases where they didn't appear in previous versions.
- Fixed incompatibility with vgmstream input plug-in
- Files with .afc extension that are not recognized by standard decoders can now be handled by third party decoders.
- Workaround for buggy ID3v2 readers (Windows Explorer) - Front Cover is now always stored first.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: