Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
What's New: Beta:
- Fixed bugs with conversion to multitrack (chained streams) Opus.
- Fixed a glitch in plaintext library/playlist search query handling.
- Various cosmetic fixes for high DPI screens.
- File Operations component updated: smarter file delete feature, with options in advanced settings.
What's New Final:
- Corrected 1.3.12 regression causing certain DSP configurations to crash.
- New utility commands to optimize file layout & minimize file size.
- Improved compatibility with certain internet radio stations.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.1.4.
- M4A file format compatibility fixes.
- Enabled WavPack 5 DSD decoding.
- Fixed a bug in Converter causing conversion to a root folder of a drive to occasionally fail.
Apps similar to Foobar 2000 4
Powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
The legendary WinAMP media player can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts.