Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Fixed bugs with conversion to multitrack (chained streams) Opus.
- Fixed a glitch in plaintext library/playlist search query handling.
- Various cosmetic fixes for high DPI screens.
- File Operations component updated: smarter file delete feature, with options in advanced settings.
- Updated WavPack library (5.0 stable)
- Updated FFmpeg library (3.2.2)
Apps similar to Foobar 2000 4
Powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
The legendary WinAMP media player can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts.