sunShield for Mac 2.0.3
Preference pane that manages the built-in firewall in Mac OS X.
- Much more templates, common rules, and tool-rules like sniffing.
- Dynamically enable or disable the logging on a rule.
- Create a rule with NOT keywords to identify all addresses but one (displayed in red in the table).
- View live logging for debugging, sniffing, testing purposes.
- Edit rules with a double click on them (populates the create rule tab).
- Available in english, japanese, french, italian.
- New key protocol in order to support demo version.
- Two glitches fixed in French interface.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.