TinyWall lets you work while protecting you. No annoying popups and simple configuration.
Using the advanced Windows Firewall built into newer Windows versions, TinyWall's performance impact is neglible.
More than just a controller
Password lock, firewall tinkering protection and built-in tight firewall rules make TinyWall secure.
No drivers or kernel-components are installed, which keeps your system stable.
Firewall modes and lots of other convenience features make TinyWall extremely easy to use for anybody.
100% free, no ads, no artifical limitations, no upgrades.
- All previously reported issues fixed.
- Removed automatic network zone switching.
- Enhanced support for Windows 8 and Metro applications.
- Multi-user/multi-session support.
- New Dutch, German, Hungarian, Spanish and Russian translations.
- Better authenticode verification support.
- Improved startup performance.
- Ability to disable global shortcuts, as well as numerous other usability enhancements.