TinyWall lets you work while protecting you. No annoying popups and simple configuration.
Using the advanced Windows Firewall built into newer Windows versions, TinyWall's performance impact is neglible.
More than just a controller
Password lock, firewall tinkering protection and built-in tight firewall rules make TinyWall secure.
No drivers or kernel-components are installed, which keeps your system stable.
Firewall modes and lots of other convenience features make TinyWall extremely easy to use for anybody.
100% free, no ads, no artifical limitations, no upgrades.
Upgrade note: Your firewall rules will reset when upgrading to this version the first time. To keep your settings, please export them before and import them after the upgrade.
- Removed automatic network zone switching.
- Enhanced support for and Metro applications
- Support for whitelisting on network drives
- Multi-user/multi-session support.
- Lots of new translations.
- Better authenticode verification support.
- Improved startup performance.
- Ability to disable global shortcuts, as well as numerous other usability enhancements.