The latest beta of the powerful archive manager. Create and decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from the internet.
WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 128 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is shareware, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
- WinRAR gives you all future Updates for free.
- beta 3 failed to decompress multivolume encrypted RAR archives
- "Update" command ("u" in command line mode) could update even files with same modification time
- under rare conditions x86 version working in multithreaded mode on SSE2 enabled CPU could erroneously issue checksum error message for first file in valid RAR5 archive with BLAKE2sp checksums.
- More efficient implementation of "Keep broken files" extraction option (-kb switch in command line mode). Now it allows to recover more data from file split between RAR volumes if next volume is missing.