AXIGEN Gateway Mail Server 1.2.3
Secure mail relay server with FREE support
AXIGEN Gateway is a secure mail relay server capable of integrating with most virus / anti-spam applications and using firewall-like connection rules. By separating security functions from real mail server usage, you improve both server effectiveness and communication security. Download the full-featured evaluation version and benefit from free technical support during the evaluation period and first year of use. If you choose to switch to the commercial version, you get unlimited free technical support. AXIGEN is available for many Linux distributions (Gentoo, Redhat /Fedora Core, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu,Mandrake /Mandriva, SUSE), FreeBSD, OpenBSD and NetBSD.
Main AXIGEN services:
1. Mail transfer is ensured by SMTP / ESMTP modules, which include a powerful Mail Processing engine with a script interface for custom filtering.
2. Message retrieval is performed through IMAP4 or POP3 protocols with special tools for connectivity control and host authentication management.
All services are controlled from centralized WEB / CLI Administration, enabling full control of the email traffic.
AXIGEN Mail Server Specifications:
- SMTP/ESMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and WEBMail
- SSL/TLS encryption
Connectivity and architecture:
- Multithreaded engine with module thread control
- Simultaneous resource access
- Mail storage with index based access
- In depth connection control
- Firewall-like communication rules
- User authentication: plain, login, CRAM MD5
- Multilevel filtering system (server level, domain level, user level)
- Antivirus and AntiSPAM support
- Script interface for external custom filters
Download your evaluation copy now! Forwarders; internal filtering language (AFSL); socket (AFSL based) and script (SIEVE) filters; out-of-office replies; automatic domain data migration in WebAdmin; IMAP QUOTA extension; HTML internal extension cleaning HTML code from emails
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.