NoScript also provides the most powerful anti-XSS and anti-Clickjacking protection ever available in a browser.
NoScript's unique whitelist based pre-emptive script blocking approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even not known yet!) with no loss of functionality...
- Configurable capability to show noscript elements on script-disabled pages
- [UI] Minor CSS Chromium compatibility fix
- [nscl] Refactoring to use Policy and its dependencies from the NoScript Commons Library
- Switch to faster and easier to maintain tld.js from nscl
- [UI] Fix punycode inconsistencies
- [UI] Improve preset and site controls alignment
- Provide feedback in the CUSTOM tab for WebGL usage attempts even if the canvas element is not attached to the DOM
- [L10n] Updated de, ja x Updated HTML events
- Prevent double script on trusted file:// pages in some edge cases
- Prevent detection of wrapped functions (e.g. in WebGL interception) on Chromium