AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 184.108.40.206 Beta
Automatically removes the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
- Works as a driver automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes prohibited user operations like forced subtitles and other limitations
- Decrypts WITHOUT having to save the data onto the hard disk
- Decrypts "on the fly"
- Prevents launch of software from your Video DVDs (e.g., PC-Friendly)
- Allows setting of your vertical refresh rate depending on the video material
- Allows execution of programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Works with all DVDs
- Works with all DVD-drives, no matter what region code it has
- Works with every DVD copying and player software (e.g. CloneDVD)
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network, they can be copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast, does not need an ASPI driver
- New Feature AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Improved post-processing of AI scanner
- Change: AnyDVD 7 did not start without gdiplus.dll (Windows 2000)
- Fix (Blu-ray): Crash of speedmenu with some discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): "remove video sequences ..." could make some discs unplayable
- Fix (DVD): dvdid.xml creation path
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.