Safely Remove 1.8
Convenient and multifunctional Safely Remove Hardware icon replacement
afely Remove is a convenient and multifunctional replacement for the standard Safely Remove Hardware icon. Safely Remove has been developed for those people who extensively use USB devices and do not want to waste time on routine operations. The program completely replaces the features of the standard Safely Remove Hardware icon and also implements a number of unique features.
1. 3 methods to stop devices.
2. Automatically assigning hotkeys.
3. Forbidding stopping any device.
4. Customizable names and descriptions for devices.
5. Notifications about connectingdisconnecting devices with the help of a balloon tooltip.
6. Playing sounds or running external programs when devices are connecteddisconnected.
7. Restricting access to the features of the program with a password.
1) Improved system tray icon control mechanism (Double Click support).
2) Improved device focus control.
3) Fixed: Multiple query password window
4) Fixed: "Rum minimized" option error.
5) Fixed: "Stop All" command error.
6) Fixed: balloon ASCII #07 error (small square before device names)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: