Monitoring and analysis software for web sites and IP devices.
Maximize availability through accurate, in-depth monitoring and alerting functionality. Analyze historical data for trends and visualize current state with real-time charting and graphs.
- 8 different monitoring types: Ping, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, Port, and DNS.
- Transactions - Execute any monitored item in sequence.
- View updated statistics in real-time
- Easily manage hundreds of watch items
- Run as a Windows Service or Application
- Group one or more watch items
- View all watch items or filter based on status, watch type or watch item group
- View last output - continually updated
- View log file in real-time
- Modify multiple watch items, using any existing watch item as a template
- Real-Time Charting of one or more watch item response time
- Built-in reporting of historical data
- Perform trend analysis of historical data based on time of day, day of week or day of month and more
- Customize look and feel of GUI interface
- Schedule running of reports
- Copy-and-paste chart as a metafile, bitmap, or data points to most Windows applications, e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Notepad, etc.
- Chart printing
- Chart zooming
- Increase or decrease the number of charting points on the fly
- Customize look-and-feel of the chart - colors, type, 2D/3D
New Features in v4.0
* Transaction Recorder
* Status Report
* Database Monitoring
* Connectivity Monitor
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.