Sign up for a new account or log in here:
RipIt4Me is a freeware utility that helps you backup your copy protected DVDs.
Recently released DVDs are now very often equipped with stronger copy protections - such as ARccOS™ and RipGuard DVD. Programs like DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter cannot handle these types of discs.
With the help of RipIt4Me, ripping these DVDs will be a very easy task. The program is fully automated and the wizard will guide you through all the necessary steps involved. If you prefer, there is also a true "1-Click" mode that will perform all the involved steps automatically for you.
How the program works
RipIt4Me uses DVD Decrypter as a ripping engine and FixVTS to clean the ripped files.
It shouldn't take you much more time for you to use this method than if you had used DVD Decrypter on its own.
· Insert your original DVD that you wish to backup in your DVD reader/burner.
· The DVD will then be ripped to your hard disk.
· It will clean up the DVD and, if necessary, remove the bad cells from the VOB files, remove any fake titlesets and fix the pointers by running FixVTS.
· Finally, it will open up the ripped files in DVD Shrink for you.
* First version that integrates our adaptation of FixVTS. There is no need to have FixVTS installed anymore. Several options concerning FixVTS have been renamed/removed, including the FixVTS log, which is now included (and much simplified) into the RipIt4Me log.
* When a cell is removed, the next cell's STC discontinuity flag is now set. This might help with playability problems with certain players when tiny cells are removed.
* In Step 1, if your preferences are not to empty the target directory at the start, you're no longer asked to confirm whether you want to delete all the files.
* If the DVD is episodic with episodes in different VTSs and the user selects "movie only" or "movie+menus", Step 1 offers to switch back to "Full DVD" when the user presses OK.
* Attempted to make the copying of the original IFOs faster. In case of failure, we re-try 10 times.
* Fixed a potential crash during the cell cleanup when the IFOs are a bit messed up (cell command declared, but non-existent).
* Fixed a small problem in the analysis code that could cause errors in the Stargate DVD.
* If for some reason the PSL file was not imported, the user is only notified if dummy sectors are found, since if none are found it really does not matter.
* The first time 22.214.171.124 is run, the user is prompted to increase maxvobdur to 300 (if it is not already so). This is a one-time offer. Please accept it.
* The lock on the RipIt4Me.log and DebugLog.txt files are now released at the end of the Wizard and 1-click modes so you can open/move them if you wish.
* The part of the debug log that concerned Step1 (ripping the IFOs) was no longer present in the final debug log. This is now fixed.
* Fixed (once more) a problem with moving the original IFOs in linux.
* Other minor IO confirmation messages added.
String translators - Please note string changes as follows: Top line (470), Lines 6, 24-26, 28, 30, 65-67, 73, 83-87, 102, 119, 120, 144, 146, 154, 155, 162, 210, 271-275, 302, 344-347, 461-470
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.