Home › Downloads › Organizers
EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection.
With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
- Movie Properties: Added Price property.
- User Interface: Added initial Statistics screen including total value of your collection.
- File Renaming: Added some more movie properties to use in the file names.
- System: Added an option to also delete the associated media files when deleting an entry from the database.
- Add Movies From Hard disk: Fixed picking up cover.jpg as thumbnail.
- Add Movies From Hard disk: Added possibility to abort IMDB lookup for the remaining movies.
- Add Movies From Hard disk: Added possibility to select the maximum number of movies to delete in a single run.
- User Interface: Added a temporarily edit box in the new TV Series screen to be able to edit the season info while TV Series support is a prototype.
- User Interface: Moved the Scan Harddisk for new media files to the main toolbar to better seperate manually adding from adding from media files.
- Translations: Updated the German, Portuguese (Brazil), Danish and Dutch translations.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: