With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries. And best of all... it's free!
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
- User interface: Set default doubleclick action to viewing of full screen posters as this cool new feature doesn't seem to be noticed by a lot of people. You can change the default doubleclick action in the General Options page.
- Database: Fixed an issue when movies were copied and pasted duplicate writers could be added to the database.
- Rename Media Files: Added %W tag to add 'Seen' to the filenames of media files based on the database.
- Rename Media Files: Added options to rename based on tags for All movies, Selected movies or Search/Filter Results.
- Batch Update: Added options to update All movies, Selected movies or Search/Filter Results.
- Database: Added 2:39:1 option to the Aspect Ratio field and sorted the dropdown of aspect ratios.
- Database: EMDB now stores the IMDb actor id along with the name to distinguish between actors with the same name.
- User Interface: Added a hi-resolution 4K UltraHD case.
- User Interface: Updated the Bluray and TV Series cases to hi-resolution versions too.
- User Interface: Added keyboard accelerators Ctrl-+ and Ctrl-- zo zoom in and out on the Bookshelf besides the already existing Ctrl-Mousewheel and Ctrl-0 (reset zoom).
- User Interface: Added Bookshelf background 'None'.
- Translations: Updated the Finnish, Italian, Russian, Spanish and