Task scheduler for Windows that works like cron on linux
VisualCron is a task scheduler for Windows that works like cron on linux/unix. The main functionality is to execute programs/files at a given time or interval. It has an easy-to-use interface with a lot of features and functionality. It creates statistics like executing time, etc. It is also able to log events and print the tasklist.
- no programming or scripting skills are needed
- built-in Tasks for all needs which lets you automate everything in one application
- intuitive interface for designing Jobs and Tasks
- automate tedious and repetitive Tasks
- eliminate human errors
- handle, react and notify on system problems, data error etc.
- [Feature] Client: Various improvements to UI of Notifications and Flows
- [Bugfix] Client/Server: Fixed a permissions problem
- [Bugfix] Server: Fixed an issue in the Archive - compress Task
- [Bugfix] Server: Fixed a problem with Oracle DirectMode and "License error"
- [Bugfix] Server: Fixed a problem with Excel Create Task and using Variables as input (could result in no file creation)
- [Bugfix] Server: Fixed a problem with Set Variable Task (XML error) when containing "forbidden" characters like &
- [Bugfix] Client: Fixed a wrong message when exporting all settings
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: