RoboTask enables you to automate repetitive tasks on your Windows PC, ranging from simply launching applications, to checking email, moving or backing up files to uploading or downloading, sending email and much more. The program allows to easily create simple task, as well as highly complex automations, involving conditional IF/ELSE statements, loops, custom variables and other advanced options.
Here are many examples of what RoboTask can do for you:
- Runs applications and open documents.
- Manages automatic backups.
- Alerts you of any changes in your folders.
- Shuts down Windows and powers off your computer triggered by any event you choose.
- Processes files and folders (copies, moves, renames, deletes).
- Works with FTP and Web servers (downloads, uploads, etc).
- Sends letters and files by e-mail.
- Starts and stops Windows NT services.
- Sends network messages as WinPopup's.
- Acts as an alarm clock.
- and much more!
What are the differences between RoboTask Pro (paid) and RoboTask Lite (free)?
RoboTask Pro, which is the paid version, has all functionality available. RoboTask Lite, which is completely free, has limitations on the array of tasks it can preform. The complete comparison table between RoboTask Pro and RoboTask Lite can be found here.
- Added task backup and restore function for application and service modes.
- New action "REST Client/Invoke Web Service"
- Columns "Task ID" and "External name" have been added to the list of tasks.
- New action "Count array elements"
- New variable AutomationStatus
- Modified "Exit" action.
- Implemented minor improvements in the task editor.
- Changed "Add Variable and Set Variable" action when using multiline text.
- Many other small optimizations, improvements and bug fixes.
Software similar to RoboTask 6
Task scheduler for Windows that works like cron on linux
- Free to Try
vTask Studio is an automation (or "macro") program for Microsoft Windows.
- Free to Try
TaskUnifier is free and open source except the synchronization feature.
More similar downloads