DropDMG for Mac 3.2.3
DropDMG is the easiest way to create ".dmg", ".img", and ".smi" disk images on Mac OS X.
It can encrypt images and encode them with BinHex, GZip, BZip2, or MacBinary. It can create images with rich-text license agreements.
It also supports segmented images and images that auto-open when you mount them. There are many time-saving features such as temporary preferences when you hold down Option, remembering recent folders, and the ability to create more than one image at a time by dropping multiple folders onto DropDMG.
All the options are available from AppleScript and from the "dropdmg" command-line tool.
Create disk images and archives with a simple drag and drop.
* time-saving features:
* temporary preferences when you hold down Option,
* remembering recent folders,
* configurations to keep track of popular combinations of settings,
* the ability to create more than one image at a time.
* Fixed a regression in version 2.8.3 where DropDMG would delete the source file/folder if you were creating a segmented disk image next to the source and there was not enough disk space
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.