Sign up for a new account or log in here:
WebMerge lets you export your database to HTML, generating static Web pages from your database content.
With WebMerge X publish any database or spreadsheet
with templates from any HTML editor.
WebMerge works with any database or spreadsheet that exports in tab-delimited, Merge, or other tabular format, including FileMaker Pro, Microsoft Access, and AppleWorks.
Using HTML template pages you can make with your favorite authoring tool, WebMerge makes a new HTML page from the data in each record of the exported file. WebMerge can also create index pages with links to each of the detail pages. Generated pages can be hosted on any Web server - even AOL - without the need for a specialized database hosting solution.
This version also provides enhanced documentation and examples, addresses all bugs reported to date, and is even faster in some operations than previous versions.
WebMerge requires no DLLs, extensions, CGIs, or other components. Everything you need to start generating pages is included in one easy-to-use application.
A wide variety of businesses, universities, and other organizations rely on WebMerge daily, ranging from Web designers to the US Library of Congress. Most of our customers tell us that WebMerge paid for itself with the first project they used it on.
- WebMerge's ability to automatically generate tables with the optional cols attribute for the WM-Record tag has been significantly improved, now generating well-formed HTML under a broader range of tag combinations than in previous version.
- An issue with OS X in which some files were not selectable in the standard GetFile dialog has been corrected.
- The WM-Wiki tag has been enhanced for robustness and improved performance.
- Using multiple conditions in the WM-If tag is now faster and more robust.
- The WM-If tag now supports escaping for semicolons and parentheses, so these characters can be used as part of a literal string for evaluation.
- The option to have URLs automatically written as link (see the Generation tab) has been significantly improved to handle a broader range of URLs formats in text more reliably.
- Improved appearances on all supported platforms, including native controls on Windows XP and Mac OS X. Various minor bug fixes. All reproducible issues have been addressed for this release.
- 64 MB RAM
- 800x600 min. screen resolution.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.