Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Access control solution for to floppy, CD-ROM, USB and other mobile devices.
DeviceLock gives network administrators control over which users can access what devices (floppies, serial and parallel ports, Magneto-Optical disks, CD-ROMs, USB and FireWire drives, Bluetooth, ZIPs, etc.) on a local computer. Once DeviceLock is installed, administrators can control access to floppies, CD-ROMs, USB or any other device, depending on the time of day and day of the week. DeviceLock enhances access control for Windows System Administrators and helps control removable disk usage. It can protect network and local computers against viruses, trojans and other malicious programs often injected from removable disks. Network administrators can also use DeviceLock to flush a storage device's buffers. Remote control is also available. Keep in mind that almost 80% of all security breaches come from the inside! DeviceLock is a best solution to secure NT and protect your network computers against attack from the inside.
* Added new optional component - DeviceLock Content Security Server (DLCSS). DLCSS includes DeviceLock Search Server which enables you to instantly search text across shadowed files and other logs stored on DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
* Added granular access control, auditing and shadowing for iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Now you can set permissions for different objects (media, contacts, files, etc.) transferring to/from iPhone/iPod. Also, you can enable auditing and shadowing for objects copying from the PCs to iPhones/iPods.
* Added access control and auditing for BlackBerry devices. Now you can control who can connect a BlackBerry device to a local computer and when they can do it. Also, you can audit any user activity involving the BlackBerry device type.
* Added integration with Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 encrypted flash drives. DeviceLock detects Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 drives and applies special "encrypted" permissions to them.
* Added integration with DriveCrypt. DeviceLock detects encrypted DriveCrypt disks (USB Flash Drives and other removable media) and applies special "encrypted" permissions to them. Using these "encrypted" permissions you can, for example, allow writing only to encrypted removable devices and deny writing to unencrypted media.
* Added optional protection against anti-rootkit techniques that could be used to disable DeviceLock Service. When "Enable Unhook Protection" is checked on the "DeviceLock Administrators" dialog, the DeviceLock Driver controls the integrity of its code. If a violation is found, DeviceLock causes Windows to stop with a fatal error.
* Added support for the TrueCrypt's "File-hosted (container)" volume type.
* Added support for Microsoft Windows 7.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.