Photo Desktop 2.4.1 for Mac OS X
Photo Desktop allows you to put as many photos on your desktop how and where you want it.
Want to put a picture of that special someone on your desktop, but don't want to scare of the rest of the department? Photo Desktop allows you to put as many photos on your desktop how and where you want it.
Instead of deciding which photograph you want to use as your desktop today, you can clutter your desktop with a lot of small photographs. On top of your desktop, but below the desktop contents, leaving the desktop fully functional.
- Works behind the desktop, desktop remains fully functional, though decorated with lots of photos
- Drag-'n-drop capabilities
- Multi-monitor support
- Unobtrusive, only a small menu-item remains (and of course the photo's in background)
- iPhoto-aware, with Photo Desktop you can browse in your iPhoto library.
- Universal, build for PowerPC and Intel processors.
- Important: As of 2.4.1 the minimum supported system-version is Max OS X 10.6.
- Adds Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) support
- Further improves Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Fixes an instability issue, where the Photochooser wouldn't open or Smart Photosets didn't work.
- Fixes iPhoto '11 compatibility issues
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: