With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
- Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Software similar to Google Docs for Android 2
LibreOffice was developed to be a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and available on a variety of platforms.
GDocsDrive is a powerful desktop client tool for Google Docs. It greatly improves the uploading/downloading capability of Google Docs by enabling folder drag and drop.
- Free to Try