Popular clipboard extender holds thousands of clips
ClipMate saves time and makes you more productive by adding clipboard functions that the Windows clipboard leaves out - starting with the ability to hold thousands of "clips", instead of just one. ClipMate has functions to edit, re-format, and manage your clipboard data. It can also print, re-format, and even spell-check. ClipMate 7 adds powerful drag/drop, integration with the windows taskbar, and makes pasting your data even easier than before. Everybody needs ClipMate. Not sure how you'd use a clipboard utility? Visit the Why You Need ClipMate page.
Our new Version 7 release allows you to drag and drop data right into programs like Microsoft Word, FireFox, and PaintShop Pro. The new "Universal QuickPaste" lets you paste your clips more conveniently than ever, and our new "ClipBar" adds ClipMate functionality right into your Windows Task Bar. Existing users will want to see the new feature list. It's more powerful, flexible, and intuitive than ever before.
ClipMate runs on all Windows platforms since Windows 95, costs only $34.95, and a free 30-day trial is available. We're sure that you'll find it indispensable, as thousands of other users have. Many of which tell us that they wouldn't own a computer without ClipMate!
- ClipMate adds functionality to the windows clipboard by allowing you to keep an unlimited number of "clips" (clipboard history) for later use.
- Any program that can use the windows clipboard, can work with ClipMate.
- It's Free for 30 days, $34.95 to purchase a license for continued use.
- Upgrades from ClipMate 6 start at $19.95.
- Most users opt to download the product, but it's available on CD-ROM as well.
- Platform Requirements: The ClipMate Clipboard Extender runs on Windows98, Windows ME, NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Vista. It also runs on Windows95, if you have installed Internet Explorer 4 or higher. It does not run on Linux, Mac, Palm, or PocketPC.
- ClipMate was the first Clipboard extender for Windows, back in 1991. We've actually had versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 with dozens of release in-between. We've been continually improving it for 14 years, thanks to the tremendous support of our users.
- If you use the clipboard, you'll wonder how you ever got along without ClipMate. If you don't use the clipboard because it's not very powerful - now is the time to start!
- Are you looking for developer information? We have a page with clipboard "do's and don'ts", and information on writing clipboard software.
- Portable / USB capability, Vista Fixes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: