Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Protect sensitive data from insiders. Prevent employee data leakage and theft.
Common security software is absolutely useless in combating unauthorized data leakage caused by your employee's negligence or intentional harmful actions.
Firewalls and AV-based security systems cannot protect you from theft of your company's confidential information by employees that are authorized to access such data. A successful company's most trustworthy and devoted employees often become characters in attacks planned by your competitors; they are bribed, blackmailed, threatened.
SecrecyKeeper is a fundamentally new system for guarding your most confidential data from threats originating from your company's most trustworthy and devoted employees.
SecrecyKeeper will arm your company's security administration with these unique capabilities:
- Restrict IT department employee access to confidential data.
- Classify data stored on employee workstations and corporate servers by its level of confidentiality.
- Assign each employee a personal access level to allow or disallow the employee to access certain information.
- Restrict unauthorized distribution of confidential information by applying data confidentiality and employee access levels.
- Dynamically adjust employee permissions to access data transmission hardware (diskettes, flash drives, and the Internet) depending on the employee access permissions and level of confidentiality of documents being processed.
- Dynamically block devices connected via USB and other ports.
- Software restriction policy.
- Provide detailed reports on using confidential data.
SecrecyKeeper has a compact and clear management interface based on the terminology that is common and clear to business users.
Deployment of the SecrecyKeeper data security system will let corporate users prevent not only accidental data leaks but also, and most importantly, intentional theft (stealing) of confidential corporate data.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.