Battery Eater Pro 2.70
Testing tool intended to reveal the potential of a notebook battery pack.
Battery Eater is a testing tool intended to reveal the potential of a notebook battery pack. Battery Eater can measure the minimum operation time of a notebook (when all power-saving options are disabled) under conditions close to the maximum workload (Classic mode). You should be aware, though, that such conditions rarely occur during an ordinary use of a notebook and should be regarded as reflecting the minimum time the notebook can work on its battery. Battery Eater will show a result closest to the maximum possible in the "Idle" and in the "Reader's Test" mode (when all power-saving options are fully enabled).
Battery Eater: Advantages
- Small size of the software;
- Easy and simple to use;
- Multilanguage interface;
- Flexible testing scheme;
- Three test modes;
- You can have the program running in the background just to measure time intervals and draw the charge level graph;
- Full information about the key system components;
- Benchmarking the performance of all computer's subsystems;
- Keeping track of all attached batteries in real time.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: