AMD64 CPU Assistant 0.10.3.366
AMD64 CPU Assistant is designed to monitor the temperature of a AMD64 CPU core using the processor's on-die thermal sensor.
Besides, the utility is able to monitor the CPU and memory usage, show CPU information, control memory timings and system processes. AMD64 CPU Assistant Lite includes monitoring functionality only.
- startup CPU voltage and multiplier display
- current CPU voltage and multiplier display
- FID/VID Control detection
- support for AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Windsor, rev. JH-F3)
- SSE5 detection
- support for ATI(AMD) RD780/790 and RX780/790 north bridges
- minor changes and bugfixes.
Recent in Utilities
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.