Besides, the utility is able to monitor the CPU and memory usage, show CPU information, control memory timings and system processes. AMD64 CPU Assistant Lite includes monitoring functionality only.
- startup CPU voltage and multiplier display
- current CPU voltage and multiplier display
- FID/VID Control detection
- support for AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Windsor, rev. JH-F3)
- SSE5 detection
- support for ATI(AMD) RD780/790 and RX780/790 north bridges
- minor changes and bugfixes.
Software that can be used as an alternative to AMD64 CPU Assistant: