Remote control of computers over the Internet. Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
Training, sales and teamwork. TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc.
File transfer, chat and more. Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer
Linux updated to version 11.0.67687:
- Now "Lock workstation" is implemented
- Improved audio reliability
- Improved keyboard handling
- Improved compatibility with Fedora 24+ (SELinux)
- During the account assignment headless setup now information will be displayed that a confirmation mail will be sent
- Chat notifications are now mutable
- Fixed several crashes and GUI freezes
- Fixed a bug in the whitelist/blacklist
- Fixed a bug using copy & paste
- Fixed a bug during the uninstaller for tar.xz
- Fixed a bug where in the chat "add participant to conversation" did not work
- Fixed problem where "send files" in chat conversation did not work
- Fixed scaling issues for connections to Android
- Fixed scaling issues when resizing
- Fixed a bug when minimizing on Linux Mint
- Fixed stuck-in-full-screen-mode during meetings
- Minor improvements and fixes
Winowds/macOS version 11.0.66695:
- Fixed a bug that TeamViewer started maximized after Windows login and doesn’t stays minimized in tray menu
- Fixed a bug that it was not possible to connect to TeamViewer Version 4 and 5
- New: Universal app for Windows 10
- New: Mass deployment for TeamViewer Host on Android
- Improved performance
- Overhauled toolbar
- Unattended access for Android devices
- SOS button for support requests
- Customer satisfaction form
- Connections to Linux console
- Remote installation of TeamViewer Host
- Channel groups
- Group sharing improvements
- Multi-selection for Computers & Contacts list
- TeamViewer in the browser
- TeamViewer Chat Widget
- Chrome OS support
- Mobile and web-based TeamViewer Chats
- Support for Windows 10
- Client redesign
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
Apps similar to TeamViewer 5
UltraVNC Server and Viewer are a powerful, easy to use, free software that can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer).
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
TightVNC is a free remote control software package derived from the popular VNC software.