Remote control of computers over the Internet. Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
Training, sales and teamwork. TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc.
File transfer, chat and more. Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer
- Fixed a bug that TeamViewer started maximized after Windows login and doesn’t stays minimized in tray menu
- Fixed a bug that it was not possible to connect to TeamViewer Version 4 and 5
- New: Universal app for Windows 10
- New: Mass deployment for TeamViewer Host on Android
- Improved performance
- Overhauled toolbar
- Unattended access for Android devices
- SOS button for support requests
- Customer satisfaction form
- Connections to Linux console
- Remote installation of TeamViewer Host
- Channel groups
- Group sharing improvements
- Multi-selection for Computers & Contacts list
- TeamViewer in the browser
- TeamViewer Chat Widget
- Chrome OS support
- Mobile and web-based TeamViewer Chats
- Support for Windows 10
- Client redesign
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
Apps similar to TeamViewer 5
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
Remote Desktop Control - access your computer anywhere.
TightVNC is a free remote control software package derived from the popular VNC software.