As featured in:
- Rundown of Must-Have Portable Apps
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
Remote control of computers over the Internet
Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
Training, sales and teamwork
TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc.
File transfer, chat and more
Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
- In augmented reality sessions, you can now share data and information from your desktop screen with your remote partner in real-time.
- Activate the 'sharing' function from the session toolbar, then drag and drop, or resize the sharing window frame to choose what content to share. Try it out now!
- Fixed a bug in license recognition, which led to a sponsored session dialog after a remote control session when instant support was used before.
- Improved black screen feature: on the remote device, the key combination for deactivating the black screen is now shown in the image.
Software similar to TeamViewer for Mac 5
TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet.
Connect to Windows-based PCs to access Windows-based files, applications, devices, and networks from your Mac.
AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others.