Remote control of computers over the Internet
Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
Training, sales and teamwork
TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc.
File transfer, chat and more
Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
Unlock Today’s Challenges with Tomorrow’s Solutions:
What challenges stand in the way of achieving the results you need? We've created TeamViewer 13 to help you securely reach those goals. Read on to find out about the new features and improvements.
Be at the forefront of mobile support technology to enable IT technicians to solve support cases faster, and provide customers with an outstanding support experience.
Focus on Efficiency:
Free up more of your team’s time to get things done. Smart workflow features and improvements will take care of the leg work.
Close the distance to remote devices by taking advantage of technological strides forward in speed and simplicity.
Empower your IT department with advanced and secure control of IT systems, to enable them to provide better service to your organization.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
Additional features for Mac
- Benefit from Mac OS X Yosemite
- Benefit from a seamlessly integrated remote control toolbar specifically designed for Mac OS X Yosemite.
New features for Mac OS X
- Customize your QuickJoin and Host modules
- Use a full-featured whiteboard, even during remote control sessions
- Select only what you want to reveal on your screen during meetings by using a highly intuitive application selection feature
Additional features for Linux
- Use Linux computers to provide mobile device support to the ever increasing number of mobile devices under your care.
Apps similar to TeamViewer for Mac 3
Connect to Windows-based PCs to access Windows-based files, applications, devices, and networks from your Mac.
VNC is remote access and control software for an unrivalled mix of Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux computers. With a simple peer-to-peer architecture, no agents or centralized servers are required.
Access other computers or allow another user to access your computer securely over the Internet.