The player supports FreeDB protocol and integrates with our music catalog software, so every time you play a new album, it downloads track titles and other information from Internet and automatically catalogs the album in your music database.
Other features include various playback modes, play lists, direct track access and smart disc position memory. Now, if you restart your computer frequently, you don't have to listen to the first song of the CD again and again.
These are the top reasons why users choose OrangeCD Player:
- It is compact and does not occupy your screen space.
- It allows the context menu customizations. You can hide menu commands that you don't need (such as About) and put those that you use frequently on top.
- It allows the tooltip display customizations.
- You can assign actions to mouse clicks. For example, single click can pause the playback, and double-click can eject the disc.
- It has integrated volume controls.
- It fully supports FreeDB protocol. Each time you insert a new CD, it automatically downloads track titles and other information from Internet, so you never have to type the titles manually.
- It integrates well with our music catalog software.
- It supports multiple CD-ROMs or CD changers.
- It allows various playback modes, play lists and direct track access.
- It stores many fields in the database, including recording credits, song lyrics, album covers or your personal reviews or ratings.
- It is free and has no advertising spyware in it.