Download notes: * Alternatively you can download the latest non-beta version of this software.
How to get the new version?
- If you don't have Google Chrome, install it from google.com/chrome
- Subscribe to the developer preview channel. This is required even if you've previously subscribed to the channel.
- Wait until the new version is downloaded (you may force the updatie by opening the "About Google Chrome" dialog).
"The Dev channel is where ideas get tested (and sometimes fail). The Dev channel can be very unstable at times, and new features usually require some manual configuration to be enabled. Still, simply using Dev channel releases is an easy (practically zero-effort) way for anyone to help improve Google Chrome."
If you don't like the new version, you can always downgrade to the most recent stable version by reinstalling Chrome.
The Beta Channel has been updated to 35.0.1916.69 for Windows, Mac and Linux.
This release contains many stability and developer improvements including:
- More developer control over touch input
- Unprefixed Shadow DOM
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Find out more at the Chrome blog. A full list of changes in this build is available in the SVN log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.