3DMark Vantage is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX10 performance of your graphics card. We’ve been making 3DMark for over 10 years, with each new edition using the latest 3D technology to determine real-world performance.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest update patch for this software.
A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. By comparing your score with those submitted by millions of other gamers you can see how your gaming rig performs, making it easier to choose the most effective upgrades or finding other ways to optimize your system.
3DMark is widely used by the PC industry, press and media as well as individual users and gamers, for comparing performance levels between whole systems or even specific components.
This update adds Windows 8 compatibility and fixes a few bugs. Benchmark scores are not affected by this update.
- Fixed Windows 8 compatibility issues with online result service connection.
- SystemInfo updated to version 4.17 to improve compatibility with latest hardware.
- Updated PhysX software to version 9.12.1031.
- Fixed various GUI bugs.
- Updated exporter.dll to fix problem loading saved results.
- Requirement: SSE2 support
- Recommendation: A dual-core processor with performance equivalent to Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Athlon X2 6000+, or higher
- Requirement: Fully DirectX10-compliant graphics hardware
- Recommended: 512MB of video memory (Needed to run every Preset)
- Requirement: Capable of 1280x1024 resolution
- Recommendation: Capable of 1920x1200 resolution (Needed to run every Preset)
- Requirement: Windows Vista minimum requirement
- Recommendation: 2 GB or more
- Requirement: 1 GB of free hard disk space
- Requirement: Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack 1