Cleanup Assistant 2.0.1 for Windows 64-bit
Over 20 tools designed to help you increase your computer's performance.
Cleanup Assistant is a set of over 20 tools designed to help you increase your computer's performance, clean your disks and protect your privacy. Cleanup Assistant runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Cleans your computer by removing trash items, finding duplicate files, finding empty folders, renaming files, searching & replacing text in files, reporting and removing large applications.
- Protects your privacy : permanently removes files and folders, shreds usb drives and free disk space.
- Keeps you up to date with live browsable disk and file usage charts (Pro version).
- Helps you manage your computer's performance by presenting you with detailed information about startup items, services and scheduled task (Pro version).
- Gives extensive information about your computer's hardware and software (Pro version).
- Scans your computer for unused junk files.
- Antivirus-like interface.
- Automatically updated trash definitions.
Find Duplicate Files
- Find duplicate files in multiple folders.
- Filter on file types.
- Specify comparison mode.
- Smart selection of file copies.
Find Empty Folders
- Searches multiple given folders for empty subfolders.
- Batch deletes all empty folders.
- Lists all installed applications sorted on size.
- Remove applications from the list.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.