HP System Diagnostics 1.5
The HP system diagnostics utility gathers and displays information about your Windows based system.
This information can be especially helpful if you need telephone support for your HP scanjet scanner or photosmart camera product. Installing this utility before making a phone call to the HP Customer Care Center will help the agent assisting you, and may save valuable time.
This is an updated utility and replaces the previous diagnostic utility, version 1.3 (part number sj640).
HP System Diagnostics Utility gathers and displays information on:
* Current Operating system.
* Available system resources.
* List of devices on system and their status.
* Running applications.
* Details on installed imaging software.
* The log file you create can be automatically attached to an e-mail.
* You can update drivers in the O/S's that support that feature, and delete devices without opening Control Panel.
* Now supports HP image zone on newer HP digital imaging products.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: