Initially designed as a small helper application for RivaTuner graphics card utility, RivaTuner Statistics Server became de-facto framerate monitoring, On-Screen Display and high-performance videocapture service provider for other graphics card utilities.
- The server provides framerate and frametime monitoring support to the client applications. Framerate and frametime statistics is being collected for DirectX, OpenGL and VULKAN applications. The statistics can be rendered in On-Screen Display or provided to client applications connected to the server.
- The server provides 3D acceleration usage statistics to the client applications. The clients can use the statistics to determine if any 3D applications are currently running and apply different hardware profiles depending on it.
- The server provides On-Screen Display support to the client applications. The clients can display any text info in the On-Screen
- Display in DirectX and OpenGL applications. The server can be also used as a standalone framerate monitoring solution and display own framerate statistics in the On-Screen Display.
- The server provides desktop and in-game screen capture support to the client applications. BMP, PNG and JPG screen capture formats are supported.
- The server provides high-performance real-time desktop and in-game video capture support to the client applications.
- Uncompressed, high-performance custom RTV1 and native MJPG video encoding, encoding with third-party external VFW compatible codecs (e.g. Lagarith or x264vfw) and hardware accelerated H.264 encoding via Intel QuickSync, NVIDIA NVENC and AMD VCE are supported in conjunction with wide range of additional video capture related options, multisource stereo and multichannel (for Window Vista and newer) audio capture with Push-To-Talk support. The functionality of expensive commercial video capture products is now available to everyone absolutely for free! There is no need to buy dedicated video capture software anymore!
- Framerate limiting support. Limiting the framerate during gaming can help to reduce the power consumption as well as it can improve gaming experience due to removing unwanted micro stuttering effect caused by framerate fluctuations.
- User extendable architecture. You may express your creativity and design your own skins for RivaTuner Statistics Server, create localization for your native language, use the server to display any custom text in On-Screen Display directly from your own application and many, many more!
- RivaTuner Statistics Server can be incompatible with some third-party On-Screen Display software (e.g. XFire or Steam In-Game Chat). The limitation is not specific to our product, many third-party products are designed to be the only On-Screen Display products in the system and to block their own functionality when any other On-Screen Display software is running
- Anticheat systems of some online games may restrict On-Screen Display usage and block connection to the server when the RivaTuner Statistics Server is running
- RTV1 encoder performance in 64-bit applications is currently lower than in 32-bit applications
- Stealth hooking mode is currently not supported in 64-bit applications, so it is strongly not recommended to run other 64-bit OnScreen Display software in conjunction with RivaTuner Statistics Server
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (both x86 and x64 versions) with full administrative rights
- Any DirectX, Vulkan or OpenGL compatible graphics card
- Improved 32-bit runtime disassembler provides better compatibility with 32-bit applications when stealth mode is enabled
- Fixed crash on capturing screenshots in CP2077 when scRGB HDR mode is enabled
- Added autoscaling option to graph properties in OverlayEditor plugin
- Added Direct3D12 hooking support for Direct3D12 runtime changes introduced with KB4598291
- Updated profiles list
Software similar to Rivatuner Statistics Server 6
MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility that works with all graphics cards. Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control.
GPU Tweak allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
Displays hardware information for Nvidia graphics cards. This app can be used to overclock your Nvidia graphics card.
More similar downloads