CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization tool. That removes unused and temporary files from your system allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it's fast.
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
- Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
- Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
- Windows Startup tool.
It seems like every week there's a new Web browser or anti-virus program. No need to worry we keep on top of them so we can update CCleaner to ensure your computer's safety, privacy and speed.
Arriba, arriba! In this hotly-anticipated release we’ve introduced support for OS X El Capitan to guarantee your Mac is running clean, safe and at peak performance.
We’ve also improved Safari 8 Session and History cleaning for speedy and spotless browsing.
Shiny new Mac v1.10 features, add-ons and tweaks include:
- Added OS X (10.11) El Capitan compatibility
- Improved Safari 8 Session and History cleaning
- Improved Opera Cache and Saved Password cleaning
- Improved Cookie management
- Added Microsoft Office 2016 cleaning
- Added Portable version
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor stability and bug fixes