It handles the most popular compression formats, including Zip, ZipX, 7z, and RAR files for free!.
Bandizip has very fast Zip algorithm for compression & extraction by Fast Drag and Drop, High Speed Archiving, and Multi-core compression function.
- Packing and Unpacking: Zip(z01), ZipX(zx01), TAR, TGZ, 7Z(7z.001), and EXE(e01)
- Unpacking Only: RAR(part1.rar, r01), ACE, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG, IPA, ISO, LHA, LZH, LZMA, PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XZ, and Z
- Support unicode to display international characters which display for filenames in archives
- Bypass the bad compression files automatically by "High Speed Archiving" function
- Extract the files to the destination folder directly by "Fast Drag & Drop" function
- Create self-extracting file (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives
- Optional archive encryption using ZipCrypto
- Context Menu access including "Preview Archive" function
- Create or extract multiple zip files simultaneously from windows explorer
- Free to use at both home and in the office
- Failed to extract split ZIP/ZIPX/EXE archives which were compressed by Bandizip and included more than two 4 GB or bigger files.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- The unique GZ file format can be extracted.
- Old versions of the TAR format are now supported.
- Image preview is available even if the files were compressed by a solid compression method.
- After installing Bandizip, the Honeyview suggestion window will pop up.
- Bugs fixed
- Bandizip couldn't delete temporary files when an associated program was running.
- Bandizip couldn't execute Honeyview as an internal image viewer if the images were compressed by a solid compression method.