- Download the UNINSTALLER.EXE (642 KB) file.
- Save the file, to the Windows Desktop for example.
- Run the UNINSTALLER.EXE file by double-clicking it.
- Click Yes when a window showing the following message is displayed:
- Do you want to run this uninstaller?
- WARNING: It will reboot at the end to ensure a clean uninstall.
- Even if the window is not displayed, please reboot your computer once the uninstallation process is completed.
- Only if you have a 2012/2011 or 2010 antivirus product, check if the Hotfix registry key exists in: HKEYLOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Software\Setup\
The aim of this tutorial is to help you uninstall the lastest version of your product.