Integrate your account into the Windows Microsoft file system. (Exclusively for RapidPro users)
With RapidDrive you can integrate your RapidShare account seamlessly into the Microsoft Windows file system. This way you can manage your files and folders directly in the Windows Explorer as you normally would if you had saved them on your computer. After you finished the installation and logged in to your account, your account will look like another hard drive as if the files and folders were stored directly on your computer.
- manage your files and folders directly in Microsoft Windows
- extension of the local hard drive
- only opened files use local storage
- only the files you are actually using are being downloaded
- right-click menu to copy files
- optional update notifications for uploads
- automatic checks for software updates
- option to start program automatically when computer is switched on
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.