QupZilla is using native widgets style on major Linux Desktop Environments. It is also using icons from the active desktop icon theme. If you find native themes too boring or have some problems with it, you can always switch to other themes.
QupZilla unifies bookmarks, history and rss reader in one well-arranged window. No more multiple windows, QupZilla uses just one!
With the integrated rss reader, you can stay up to date with your favourite sites. QupZilla can also import bookmarks from other browsers.
Are you bored of websites full of advertisements? Are they eating your bandwidth and time? The only thing you need with QupZilla is to update EasyList or maybe add your own rules and start browsing ad free.
This popular extension is finally available for QupZilla users! You can now access your favourite pages as fast as you want on one page opened in new tab. Needless to say that it fully supports drag&drop and page thumbnail loading.
- save geometry of Preferences window
- enable HighDPI pixmaps with Qt 5
- add option to completely disable SSLv3
- fix url for China AdBlock list
- fix issue with opening modal dialogs being hidden by active window
- fix loading dictionaries in spellcheck
- fix behavior of delete key in locationbar
- MouseGestures: add new gesture for duplication of current tab
- Linux: fix go-icon not available in themes other than oxygen