Draw straight, round or sloping walls with precise dimensions using the mouse or the keyboard.
Insert doors and windows in walls by dragging them in the plan, and let Sweet Home 3D compute their holes in walls.
Add furniture to the plan from a searchable and extensible catalog organized by categories such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom...
Change color, texture, size, thickness, location and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings. While designing the home in 2D, simultaneously view it in 3D from an aerial point of view, or navigate into it from a virtual visitor point of view.
Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts and show the North direction with a compass rose.
Create photorealistic images and videos with the ability to customize lights and control sunlight effect according to the time of day and geographic location.
Import home blueprint to draw walls upon it, 3D models to complete default catalog, and textures to customize surfaces.
Print and export PDFs, bitmap or vector graphics images, videos and 3D files in standard file formats.
Extend the features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins programmed in Java, or by developing a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
- Fixed printing of textured floors under Mac OS X with Java 7 / 8.
- Fixed an issue on the 3D view displayed in a separate window on a second screen under Mac OS X with Java 7 / 8.
- Fixed a crash in the furniture import wizard on some configurations running Mac OS X with Java 7 / 8.
- Upgraded Java 3D version to 1.6.0-pre11 / JOGL 2.2.4 for the Mac OS X version run with Java 7 / 8.
- Increased max memory used by Sweet Home 3D under Windows 64 bit.
- Updated certificate used to signed programs.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.