Enjoy a clean new user interface
Opera Miniís redesigned home page allows you to keep your online life organised. And, an updated look, with less clutter and hassle, removes distractions and lets you focus on a superior browsing experience.
Opera Miniís simplified settings, gesture controls and swipe support mean you can navigate the web more intuitively.
Switch on Opera Miniís smart night mode to read more comfortably in the dark. Choose between two options to dim the screen, relieve your eyes and help you get healthier sleep and rest.
Take control with a better download manager. Get faster downloads and download multiple files in the background. Postpone downloading large files until youíre on Wi-Fi and resume downloading files automatically if your connection is disrupted.
Use less mobile data compared to other web browsers. Less data means you get faster internet and more out of your data plan.
Use Opera Mini's private tabs to prevent your browsing history from being stored on your device.
- Customise your layout: Choose between three different looks.
- See your daily savings: Get a summary of how much data you use, and track your data savings.
- Sync and share: Switch between your computer, tablet and your phone without missing any of your favourite content in bookmarks, on Speed Dial or in any of your open tabs. Share your favourites using your favourite social-networking apps.
- Switch between search engines: Choose between popular search engines like Yahoo! or Google. Search Amazon, eBay, IMDB and more, right from the browser. You can even add your own search engines.
- Manage your tabs easily: Get an overview of all your tabs. Tap to open a tab or swipe to remove one.
- Save your favourite sites: Tap the + button on the combined address and search bar to save a page to Opera Mini's Speed Dial start page, to add it your mobile bookmarks or to read it offline.
- Get the latest news: With the Discover feature, you can browse through the top stories or select a preferred category and get the newest trending articles.
- Night mode
- Syncing of Speed Dials and open tabs
- The combined address and search bar shows the page title when viewing web pages