Calligra Words is an all purpose word processor aimed at academic, business and personal use
You can create informative and attractive documents with a few clicks of your mouse.Objects like pictures or charts can be easily created with a few clicks of the mouse and just as easily moved or changed, while the text just flows around it.
Calligra Stage is a powerful and easy to use presentation application
Calligra Stage comes with some amazing, stylish options for your slide backgrounds. Make your slides using images, videos, animation and more.Making presentations has never been easier! With the plug-inís available in The Calligra Suite, there are more options than ever to add to your slides.
Calligra Sheets is a fully-featured spreadsheet application
It can be used to quickly create spreadsheets with formulas and charts, to calculate and organise your data in a neat manner.Calligra Sheets comes with options for General, Business, and Home and Family options with pre-set spreadsheets. It also comes with an astounding array of pre-set formulas.
Calligra Flow is used to make diagrams and flowcharts
Use Flow to make network diagrams, organization charts, flowcharts and much more.Flow also comes with numerous stencils that can be used to make anything you want. There are options for Networking, Renewable Energy, Chemistry, Building sites, and many other options to help you make your diagrams.
Kexi is a visual database creator
It can be used for designing database applications, inserting and editing data, performing queries, and processing data. Forms can be created to provide a custom interface to your data.Kexi stores all database objects Ė tables, queries, forms, reports Ė in the database, making it easy to share data and design.
Krita is a sketching and painting program
Krita offers an endĖtoĖend solution for creating digital painting files from scratch by masters. Krita supports concept art, creation of comics and textures for rendering.
Create razor-sharp illustrations with vector graphics using Karbon
Karbon supports advanced layered images usable for illustrations, instructions or any other use.
Mac version updated to 126.96.36.199. Windows remains at 188.8.131.52
- Make rulers accept minimum length equal to zero. (bug 334968)
- Fix a crash while copy/pasting (bug 334832)
- Set the dockerís small font also on tool option panels for consistency.
- Use the list of available file types when setting the file filter for picture shape. (bug 327782)
- Put the New view action back to the View menu.
- Prevent backtracking to undo the layout of a whole page, thus starting an infinite loop. This can be triggered by a page break in the middle of keepWithNext paragraphs. (bug 306000)
- Fix logic behind visibility of editing indicator in tabular and form views
- Make Next and Last button in Page selector of Report data view to be disabled on last page.
- Fix build error on OpenBSD operating system (missing include directory for ICU).
- Fix row selection/highlighting when clicking/hovering over record marker. (bug 337914)
- Fix an issue with resolving version of plugins (at least) on Linux.
- Improve behaviour of tabbed toolbar when Design Tab is present.
- Avoid displaying actions for parts that do not create objects.
- Set labels to right in the Find dialog.
- Fix a crash when pressed Tab on a form with one date picker. (bug 338766)
- Avoid crashes when closing Kexi views.
- Allow to create report items of specific size using mouse drag. (bug 334967)
- Fix crash in Report designer.
- Fix possible crash on opening report with a barcode element.
- Fix icon alignment in Kexi record navigator buttons.
- Add running desktop name and version to the feedback agent. Recognizes Plasma 4 and 5 at least.
- Position pasted report element with an offset to the active element or to the corner. (bug 334967)
- Add donations info to Kexiís status bar. Currently only opens a BountySource page.
- Improve experience by adding a dedicated database password dialog.
- Avoid keeping potentially wrong password entered in the password dialog. We donít want to re-use it.
- Improve default size of modal assistant dialogs.
- Hide system PostgreSQL (postgres) and MySQL (performance_schema) databases from the visible database list.
- Use consistent sorting of unicode text values. (bug 338808)
- Fix background opacity handling and new background/foregroundís defaults for report elements.
- Many fixes for Kexiís Database Import assistant (bugs 336556, 336557, 336558):
- When needed ask for password to access source or destination servers.
- Reload source database list if user pressed back and selected different connection.
- Improve saving recent directories.
- Do not ask twice about destination filename.
- In addition to title, properly ask for database name for server destination databases.
- Properly open imported database (file).
- Fix bug that randomly disables tablet support.
- Fix a crash with the latest evdev tablet drier.
- Fix recognition of the Wacom stylusí serial ID.
- Add an option to disable touch capabilities of Wacom tablets. If you want to use it, please add the following option to your kritarc configuration file: disableTouchOnCanvas=true. (bug 332773)
- Make rotation on Linux be consistent with rotation on Windows. (bug 331358)
- Fix tablet stylus rotation on Linux.
- Improve performance of the OpenGL canvas, itís twice faster now.
- Reduce memory consumption when textures are updated.
- Fix a crash in Channels docker when the image is closed.
- Fix a crash when the number of patches that fits in a column is zero.
- Use period key instead of non-standard stop key for the "Select previous favourite preset" command. (bug 331105)
- Fix moving of shapes in groups in shape layers. (bug 308942)
- Set focus to layer name text input in layer properties dialog.
- Fix the HSV options bug. (bug 313494)
- Round the corner point position of the rectangle base tool, otherwise there is some odd jumping. (bug 335144)
- Fix Erase composite operation to handle the selections properly.
- Fix the Blur filter when Y>X. (bug 336914)
- Fix a crash after selecting Layer array clones more than a couple times. (bug 336804)
- Donít crash when trying to Ctrl-Alt pick a color from a group layer.
- Donít show icons in the menus on Windows.
- Fix anisotropy in Color Smudge brush engine (offset calculation). (bug 334538)
- Fix Lens Blur filter artifacts when used as an Adjustment Layer. (bug 336470)
- Fix a hang-up when opening the filter dialog twice or running any stroke-based action while having the dialog open. (bug 334982)
- Fix misbehavior of the Brush tool when selected on a vector layer. (bug 335660)
- Fix saving 16 bit grayscale images to tiff, jpeg and ppm. (bug 338478)
- Let Ctrl+Home and Ctrl+End keys go to top and bottom of text shape in stage.
- Allow to exit text-edit mode by pressing Escape.