ToDoList is a rare form of task management tool, one that allows you to repeatedly sub-divide your tasks into more manageable pieces whilst still presenting a clean and intuitive user experience.
ToDoList has been in continuous development for the last 6 years and is an ongoing project. Your tasklists are stored in XML which provides many opportunities for advanced formatting and printing using stylesheets. ToDoList's flexible design makes it ideal for both IT related projects as well as more general GTD uses. We welcome feature requests and respond promptly to all reports of bugs or unexpected behaviour.
- Gantt Chart plugin
- Task references/aliases
- Support added for setting/clearing multiple reminders at one time
- Support added to custom attributes for icon lists
- Support added for Google Drive, SkyDrive and DropBox
- Start and Due dates moved to their own droplists on the filter bar
- Support added to use Stickies for reminders.
- Support added to cut/paste between separate instances of TDL
- Fixed bug in CSV importer
- Added date/time to language file backups
- Handled clicking custom lists of icons in list view
- Tweaked filter handling of parent tasks with no matching subtasks
- Updated default 'YourLanguage.csv' language file
- Fixed 'Expand Tasks' to expand all tasks and subtasks
- Fixed problem opening word doc embedded in richtext comments
- Fixed missing CSV delimiter after Cost attribute
- Fixed default task tags not appearing in new tasks
- Fixed custom date filter issue
- Heaps of fixes and tweaks
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: