Start menu, Shortcuts and user-defined Commands to run files, open webpages, send macros or automate anything. Incredibly powerful but yet simple to use.
Touch Start Menu
Build your own fully configurable START MENU - Launcher to start any activity on computer. Simply touch the screen edge to call the menu. It is always there and is fully adaptable to your needs. Great for Windows 8.
Make your keyboard or mouse SHORTCUTS to do just about anything with a keystroke. Run programs, open files, folders and sites or make your own powerful scripts to automate Windows desktop and applications.
Create customized abbreviations for your frequently used text. Type out a couple of letters and the TEXT EXPANDER replaces it with a whole sentence or paragraph or even simulates keyboard presses. Great productivity tool.
Hundreds Ready-to-Use Presets, including:
- Audio - Control volume with a mouse wheel, switch audio device, mute, control audio or video players, search and play songs... * WINDOWS - Double Esc to close, minimize, maximize, make always on top, Alt-drag, auto resize, zoom, make transparent....
- Search - Fast Google and Wikipedia search, translate webpages... EMAIL AUTOMATION - Auto send email, auto replies, context aware response, auto signature...
- General - Swap or disable keys, change system shortcuts, run user commands...
- Send Text - Write text and keystrokes with time and date variables, create user macro commands...
- Games - Auto clicker, rapid fire, auto shooter, jump, crouch, improve accuracy in 3rd person shooters, auto fire on pixel colour, scripts for popular games (CoD, WoW, LoL, MInecraft etc.)...
- Utilities - Clocks, timers, stopwatches, countdown timers, weather stickers, handy notes, change caps, screen capture, date&time functions... any many many more. More than 500 preset commands and keys currently available.
- New module: Mouse Gestures,
- Text expander: default prefix and clipboard paste method,
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: